Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alphalobos1
Binge Watcher

Re: [RESOLVED] The Roku Channel - The Walking Dead Universe

Jump to solution

Wtf India, yeah I said it

0 Kudos
Jelge
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Kudos
toddar
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Looks good so far here thanks Roku.  Wish we knew what the problem was.

0 Kudos
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

So the entire time they were playing The Walking Dead the channel was unwatchable because of all the blackouts and freezes. They finally fix it and all we get is the terrible spinoff most people don't want to see, Fear The Walking Dead. That's just great!

They need to create a second channel for the spinoffs and leave the main channel for just The Walking Dead seasons because that is what most people want to watch!

Also stop editing the episodes for the stream and play them without the swears muted just like they originally aired on AMC!

Emmitt333

Jump to solution

It's doing it again

0 Kudos
Jelge
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yep. Went to check it out last night. A commercial was on and as soon as the commercial ended the screen went black. The next channel up and down were fine.  I waited about a minute before leaving the channel for the night.   I tried again this morning and am getting the intermittent black screen. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.