Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

The Roku Channel: Coach, Series 5, Episode 8

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R  -- posting this here to bring it to Roku's attention, so you can feed back to your programming source:

The Roku Channel: Coach, Series 5, Episode 8

The audio plays approximately 3 seconds ahead of the video.  It does this on two different Rokus I've tried (Streaming Stick 3600 and Streaming Stick+ 3810) as well as via therokuchannel.com on my computer.

No audio sync problems on any other episodes before or after (at least that I've discovered so far).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: The Roku Channel: Coach, Series 5, Episode 8

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience regarding the issue you are experiencing about out of sync on content.

We believe this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@makaiguy

Thanks for the post and providing the appropriate information.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MnCzech

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and it is over a year after a reply acknowledging that there is an issue.  Can someone get this issue corrected already

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MnCzech

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience regarding the issue you are experiencing about out of sync on content.

We believe this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos