Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBS without a cable account

How do we watch TBS while traveling in our rv? Hulu won’t allow us to watch it while on the road. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TBS without a cable account

@Sandyboyette 

You have discovered a major drawback of Hulu+Live TV. Some of the live streaming services won't run if you're away from your home network or location.

I don't have Hulu+Live TV, so I don't know for certain if this applies to that service, but many apps allow you to use Hulu as a provider. The TBS app (WatchTBS) may allow you to authenticate against Hulu as a provider. If so, you can use the WatchTBS app.

If not, then you may want to consider a different service. Many carry TBS, including Sling TV (half the price of Hulu+Live TV). You'd need to determine if the differences in services make it a cost effective alternative.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.