Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andiepro11

Switch Paramount+ Accounts

When I first Set up my Roku tv a friend helping me signed into her Paramount+ account. I have my own account but I cannot Figure out how to log out of hers so I can Log into mine. I did A factory reset on the tv and still is going straight to her account with no option to log out, only manage profiles under her account. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Switch Paramount+ Accounts

@Andiepro11

Thanks for the post.

Within the Paramount+ channel, have you tried navigating to the bottom of the left hand side menu to Settings > Sign Out?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Quisnare

Yes same thing here I’m trying to sign out and log into a new account or ever create a new one, nothing has worked. It’s keeps logging me back into that account!

I called paramount and said I had to do it through Roku.. I wanted to delete that account completely so it would go away, but still nothing there’s no option in Roku and a paramount website can’t help, I go to the paramount setting and it saying I signed up through Roku so I need to go to my Roku for the settings… but there is nothing 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Quisnare,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're running into. We understand that you having difficulties logging out of your Paramount + subscription.

Just to verify as mentioned by @RokuDanny-R, have you tried navigating to the bottom of the left-hand side menu to Settings > Sign Out?

To try to resolve the issue, we suggest removing the channelrestarting the device then adding the channel back again. Once the channel has been re-added, try to sign in with their channel provider and see if they are still experiencing an issue.

Please try doing this and see if it helps with what you're experiencing.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator