Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtitles out of sync report

Hi, I'm reporting that the subtitles are out of sync on the Paramount+ show, Lower Decks S2E6. It appears that they are missing the delay at the beginning of the episode and popping up way too soon. It is not a problem with my device, I do not need to restart my device. I am watching in a browser. I have restarted the browser to ensure that it wasn't the problem. This is just to report a syncing error and I did not find a quick way to report without making a public post.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subtitles out of sync report

Welcome to the Roku Community, @DigitalHare!

Thanks for sharing this closed captioning issue on the series Lower Decks inside the Paramount+. We'd be happy to review this for correction.

Before we proceed, can you please confirm if you're streaming this via The Roku Channel or directly from the standalone app of Paramount+?

We'll be looking forward to your confirmation. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.