Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lexi443
Reel Rookie

Subscription was paid for through app

I paid for bet+ through Apple Store but Roku is still saying it’s not paid and won’t let me watch it without paying again but it won’t let me pay again because my subscription is renewed already

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Subscription was paid for through app

Typically subscriptions paid for via some platform, are only available on that platform.  So you may want to cancel the subscription via Apple TV, and then subscribe via the content provider directly.  Then log into that subscription on your various platforms.

0 Kudos
Lexi443
Reel Rookie

It’s paid for through BET+

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Lexi443

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.