Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edua1965
Binge Watcher

ATTENTION, The channel numbers have returned to the ROKU work team. Thank you very much. Hundreds of

ATTENTION, The channel numbers have returned to the ROKU work team. Thank you very much. Hundreds of customers send you congratulations, thank you for listening.AWWWWW,,, GOOD NEWS,,,,,THANKS ROKU TEAMS.

gball
Reel Rookie

Re: ATTENTION, The channel numbers have returned to the ROKU work team. Thank you very much. Hundred

Thank you for listening Roku.

Graybison
Reel Rookie

Re: ATTENTION, The channel numbers have returned to the ROKU work team. Thank you very much. Hundred

Roku-

Thank you for returning the channel numbers to the channel listings. Much appreciated.

winston3338
Roku Guru

Re: Streaming channels no longer showing channel number

I agree, I almost thanked them a few days ago and I figured, FOR WHAT. A major change like that happens and they come on only to disappear and ignore us for weeks. 4Q Roku. Maybe the company's you sold out to will correct all of your nonsense problems or at least stand behind their products. Most of all, they will have a customer service department that's not hand tied by a screwball owner. Shove your money, Tony. 

0 Kudos