Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TootzUK

Spider wick chronicles series in uk

Jump to solution

Why can’t I find the new Spiderwick Chronicles series when I search on Roku? 
it says this series is available in UK on Roku, but doesn’t even appear when I search in the app…

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Spider wick chronicles series in uk

Jump to solution

Hi @TootzUK,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

The Spider Wick Chronicles is a new Roku Original series based on best-selling novels. Please be advised that it will be available in the US region and streamed on the Roku channel for free.

You may stream #TheSpiderwickChronicles free on The Roku Channel on a Roku device, the Roku mobile app, and therokuchannel.com, and on Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Google TV via the Roku Channel app

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance in the future. We’re here to help!

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Where did you see that it was available in the UK?  I believe Roku only has the US rights.  If you can believe this site:

"All 8 episodes of The Spiderwick Chronicles season 1 are available for streaming online on Roku Premium Channel and for free with ads on The Roku Channel’s US library. Unfortunately, viewers located in the UK are unable to access this captivating series due to geographical restrictions."

Roku Premium Channel?  Is there such a thing? 🤔

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TootzUK,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

The Spider Wick Chronicles is a new Roku Original series based on best-selling novels. Please be advised that it will be available in the US region and streamed on the Roku channel for free.

You may stream #TheSpiderwickChronicles free on The Roku Channel on a Roku device, the Roku mobile app, and therokuchannel.com, and on Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Google TV via the Roku Channel app

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance in the future. We’re here to help!

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.