Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micchon

Some Help with New Ultra green screen

Was streaming HBO Max, sound changed so I clicked my receiver to see if the app had changed audio streams. Came back to a flickering green screen. Tried unplugging the Roku, now I get a solid green screen. Audio still works fine, booting screen works fine. Total green when I get to the home screen.

Tried moving the HDMI from my receiver to the back of my TV, still green. Tried a different HDMI, still green. Checked my laptop, BD player, and NAS (all connected through the back of my receiver)...they all work as intended. Just this one device.

Roku Ultra is a couple months old with less than 30 hours of use. Any help here would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Some Help with New Ultra green screen

Do you have another TV you can try it on?

I've had strange HDMI problems in the past with other devices where the solution was to unplug the power from the TV for a minute or so to reset it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.