Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glocom
Binge Watcher

Circle Network Channel 317 disappeared

Jump to solution

The channel lineup no longer includes channel 317 which is the circle Network.  The channel was on the line up a couple of months ago and it just disappeared.

How do I get it restored?   Search is still indicate that channel 317 is still where it should be.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Circle Network Channel 317 disappeared

Jump to solution

@Glocom 

Circle LiveTV moved to Channel 638 on the Roku Channel.

(https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Roku-Channel-Live-TV-Guide-List-Reference-Lis...)

Searching "Circle" from your Home Screen "Search" feature should have taken you to the new location.

Maybe need to perform a System Update (Settings/System/System Update) on your device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes

Jump to solution

@Glocom 

If memory serves, that's a FAST (free ad-supported streaming television) channel that is carried on other services, such as Roku Channel, Pluto TV, Xumo, Tubi, Sling TV (free tier), and others.

I'm guessing that you're probably talking about Roku Channel. It is the kind of content that you would find on Roku Channel. Try the apps I mentioned, in case Roku lost rights to carry it. One or more of the others probably carry it, if there isn't a local over the air station carrying it.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

AvsGunnar

Jump to solution

@Glocom 

Circle LiveTV moved to Channel 638 on the Roku Channel.

(https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Roku-Channel-Live-TV-Guide-List-Reference-Lis...)

Searching "Circle" from your Home Screen "Search" feature should have taken you to the new location.

Maybe need to perform a System Update (Settings/System/System Update) on your device.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102