Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Sling not working on my Roku Ultra

@MP2022 

Even if they're not, tagging them sends them an email. Just depends on how busy the day is, I suppose.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Maxwell_D

I am having the exact same problem with Sling with only 1 of my Roku boxes it is the 4801RW - Roku Ultra LT is at 10.5.1 build 4066 DE . i even tried ulinking it and set it up on a solo Account and got the same problem . i also noticed every time i try to update the Sling App it self it looks like it updates but then if i try it again it should say this app is up to date but it dosnt it just dose the update again. Also i cant find a way to contact Sling to report problems if anyone has info about that plzz share .

MP2022
Channel Surfer

The chat feature worked well with Sling.  I let the rep know of the situation and said he would submit a ticket.  Hopefully if this issue is more global then it will gain some traction.

0 Kudos

I am also seeing this issue on my Roku Express.

MomaDebra
Channel Surfer

Sling now working but app still stuck at old version. I guess they fixed the "glich" but not the real problem.

0 Kudos
MomaDebra
Channel Surfer

Happy to report that my sling app has updated to 8.22 build 2034.

Saves me a trip to WM to exchange the thing. I did nothing to make this happen. It just updated by itself.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.