Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sky News Live TV on Roku not connecting

Same here!  Very frustrating!

Same here very frustrating!!

jkk1

Same here 

0 Kudos
Oweale

I'm having the same problem. I can view pre-recorded videos but no live stream. Tried uninstalling reinstalling updating. Get the same error message that says contact customer support if the issue keeps happening. I hope they fix it. But I'm able to watch the live stream on my PC with a browser from their website.

ml8585
Reel Rookie

The problem is back today (2/26/22). Similar problem on Apple TV - will not connect but no reason given - but works fine on IOS SkyNews app or via the skynews website.

Robu

Yes. Same issue. Tried suggested fix but still not working for live feed. Roku issue or Sky News issue?

GooseGirl

I am having the same problem. I have deleted the app, rebooted Roku, reinstalled the sky news app, and the live news is still not playing

MJPinJacksonTN
Channel Surfer

Nope.  Reinstalling after reboot did not work.

Ditto here too.  All other channels connecting fine and pre-recorded sky news, just problem with live broadcast.  I did wonder if the Kremlin had been interfering with the live stream to prevent the truth being broadcast  !!!!

MrBob13

Same Problem. Reboot Reinstall Not Resolving the issue.  Please Send Another Answer To Solve This Issue.  Thank You. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.