Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayHenn

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

We are having the same problem. Send a patch, go back to the old system, or whatever. I do not feel comfortable posting information about our device’s serial number on a public forum. We are paying for this service, so just do your jobs and fix it please.

Jsaviola142
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

DANNY 

THIS IS CLEARLY A ROKU PROBLEM AS IT WAS INTRODUCED WITH THE INTERFACE UPGRADE.  DONT YOU PEOPLE QA YOUR SOFTWARE?

THE NEW APP HAS FEWER FEATURES AND DOESNT WORK.  

F I X.   I T !!! 

Martin_
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

respectfully NO

All 60 some other roku apps I have work as designed.

ONLY the sirriusxm app after their upgrade has this issue.

it is a SIRIUSXM issue

barleycharley
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yes, that's what the siriusxm tech told me.  Old UI worked better, it also had an easier way to input channel numbers directly instead of having to use channel line up everytime not as cumbersome.  

0 Kudos
devonsvoice
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Mine was finally working normally again yesterday (Saturday). Played it for a couple of hours with no issues. Just turned it on again today so we’ll see. Maybe they’re rolling out a fix? 

doubleb97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Mine still shut off last night when I used it. Idk if they are fixing it as we speak but mine still did not work

0 Kudos
barleycharley
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Were you listening to an Xtra channel numbered greater than 1000? I read an earlier post that these channels were unaffected and still work good as normal, its regular channels below 1000 that don't work.

0 Kudos
farnandez
Reel Rookie

Re: SiriusXM app crashing on Roku Express after recent update

Jump to solution

I also had a similar issue with app, and I am also looking for it's solution.

did you find any solution?

0 Kudos
Gatorgirl
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I was trying to listen to ch 21, underground garage. I hooked my old Roku 2 back up this morning and listened to it without interruption from 9:35  to 1:20. At that point it went back to the Home Screen. Not sure if it issued the ‘are you still listening’ pop up because I was not in the same room as my equipment. Put ch 21 back on by pressing OK on the remote, just like I always have in that situation. Then about 20 minutes later froze and had to go to another station first before I could get back to 21. Still playing after almost an hour. This is still the old Roku 2. 

0 Kudos
BobbiG

Jump to solution

Hello per your response. The issue of shutting off happens on the Sirius XM app. It shuts off at exactly 20 minutes, no warning just returns to the home screen. This started happening after the most recent software update. We have several ROKU units so I am only listing one, but it happens on them all. Roku Express Model 3931RW Serial # X0040090Al11(S01230COAL11) Software version 11.0.build 4193-AE The time stamp is 2022-05-30T21:20:02Z  ID code is 11-215-840.

We are hoping this gives the info to solve this issue.

Thank you for your time

Bobbi

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.