Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelG
Streaming Star

Re: SiriusXM response received

Jump to solution

Hey! 

So, I saw ur post re:Channel 1120? I was on 1121 Sleep Channel(no, I didn't knock out)... but it DID play for 3 hours! Woo! ...it kept me chill.

However, I exited to change to a program and XM didn’t  release me from that selection! I choose diff Channel and it bumped me back to Sleep Channel! Completely got out to Roku: same... 

Shut off the tv: same was stuck on the same channel! 

Sì, still not fixed.

My car plays fine. 

My other tv plays app fine as always.  . 

So, thx for confirming:  the higher numbered channels play; classic ones,do not. And this v30/b42 is yuck 

pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I have a Philips Roku TV and it doesn't work on mine. I also have a Roku ultra hooked to another TV. That doesn't work either. 

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

I thought this was a great suggestion. I removed the Sirius XM app, rebooted my roku, and re-added the Sirius XM app. Unfortunately, it did not work. And I agree with the person who said "why don't these companies get together and find a solution for their customers?" Hey Roku, please remember that we are paying for these sirius XM subscriptions!

MCMLXAD
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

great the last part

0 Kudos
Yorkie
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

From where I stand (and, I have an iPhone, WiFi, 2 smart tvs and pay about $29/month to Sirius xm- all I’ve needed to do lately is use “AirPlay” and port the MSNBC (ok, I’m an addict) over to my smart tv. It doesn’t cut off, like it had been doing when I went through ROKU, chose SiriusXM streaming service, and let it go, to the point it behaved until 0:14+ minutes. Then crashed. 
im pissed off at these media giants treating us like we are nuts, but this is a tolerable workaround. 

regards,

Juli

0 Kudos
Jimmbbo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

You know what's funny is that if this debacle ever gets fixed that they won't do one thing for all the customers that had to go through this for the two months plus and maybe forever headache and frustrations that their product has given all of its loyal patrons, thank you so much Roku and XM Radio 

pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Call Sirius XM. I got a 2 month credit on my bill. 

charliebrown99
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Just put the old version back up.

pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I've been saying this since this started. Why did they try to fix something that wasn't broken? It worked just fine. 

MCMLXAD
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

i took advantage of an offer and got 4 month free but i had to cancel the old account and open a new one.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.