Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sylpetrilla
Binge Watcher

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

Yes, I’m over it all . Installing my fire stick back to my tv instead of Roku , and listen to Sirius through my phone and speaker . So long Roku 

pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I already provided that information for both my Roku TV and my Roku Ultra. For the Roku TV is is 11-255-979. 

For the Roku ultra it was XY-255-982. 

How many times are you going to ask for this information and then not fix the issues? 

barleycharley
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Why can't you guys just take off the new updated interface, and put up the old one that worked.  Then fix the new one, all the way before you put it up again, this way your customers are not inconvenienced. Because its coming up on two months, this is ridiculous.

kidkrash
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@barleycharley oh man!

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@barleycharley, you need to ask Sirius that question.  Roku isn't going to do that; it's not their channel/app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RuralMidwest
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Here are the full details regarding my issue with Sirius XM shutting down on the Roku app on my Samsung Frame TV:

Roku Model 3930RW - Roku Express
Serial number X0040022CM6X (SO132092CM6X)
Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-AE
Time stamp 202207-20:07:14Z
Tracker ID 6X-270-487

Sirius XM version 3.0 build 42

0 Kudos
MCMLXAD
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

righ,that person has been asking the same for over a month and done nothing

charliebrown99
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I did.

0 Kudos
doubleb97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Cancelled SiriusXM because this was still not fixed after last week's update. Currently using TuneIn Premium which I recommend. Now SiriusXM is sending me emails trying to get me to resubscribe for like 5 dollars for 12 months. Why would I do that when the Roku app still isn't fixed?

0 Kudos
pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Siruius says it's Roku's problem, Roku says it's Sirius XM's problem. They say they're "working together" for a solution. It seems neither one can fix it. It all started the day Sirius updated their Roku app. The old one was working fine. They should have just left if alone. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.