Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jill5
Reel Rookie

Roku search not working for Peacock

Roku search says a movie is available on Peacock when it isnt

As an example, I search for the movie Mystic Christmas. It says it's available on peacock(I subscribe to peacock) when I click it takes me to Peacock but Peacock says there was an error and it couldn't take me to the movie. I manually search for the same movie in the peacock app and it's not there. This is annoying. It only happens with Peacock. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku search not working for Peacock

Hello! @Jill5,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about Peacock. We're pleased to assist.

We open our streaming TV platform to the greatest amount of content possible to captivate a wide range of global viewers. While we do not manage publisher content, including live content, it must adhere to our guidelines and channel criteria. 

Please be advised to contact the channel provider directly for further assistance.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jill5
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku search not working for Peacock

Hi. I’m not complaining about a lack of content. I’m complaining that the Roku search, your search function, returns movies that don’t actually exist. In my experience, it’s always a movie on Peacock. I would think you would want to fix that. Peacock isn’t interested in helping me with your search function. 

0 Kudos