Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku not recognizing password with Daily Wire

I recently installed Roku, I have Daily Wire on my laptop with no problem, I've installed it on my TV,  however everytime I enter my daily wire password it just takes me back to the activate page, I've tried uninstalling the channel, going to settings, systems, system restart...nothing seems to work

does anyone know how to get around this?

thank you!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku not recognizing password with Daily Wire

Hello @8946

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? How are you accessing the show, on the Roku Channel or the standalone app? Also, is your subscription through The Roku Channel or directly to Daily Wire?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku not recognizing password with Daily Wire

@8946-

Since you've already installed to platforms other than Roku, it doesn't sound like you subscribed through Roku.

If you used a different email address for the channel than you use for your Roku account, if you see this dialog...

b.jpg

... don't click on Continue, click on Use different email.  Then enter your email and password for that channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos