Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lm05

Roku constantly logging me of out apps

I’m constantly logged out of my apps with out doing so and forced to re-login in through my cable provider every 3 days on apps like ESPN, TNT, and STARZ. It’s been happening for 2months. It is extremely annoying and becoming a hinderance. Please fix this as I’m not only one with this issue. 

1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku constantly logging me of out apps

Hi @Lm05

Thank you for the post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Roku device and the apps you're using. Constantly being logged out of apps can definitely be frustrating and time-consuming.

One possible reason for this issue could be related to the settings on your Roku device. To ensure that your device is set up properly, try the following steps:

• Go to the home screen on your Roku and select the Settings option.
  • From the Settings menu, select System.
  • Select Advanced system settings.
  • Select Network connection reset.
  • Confirm the reset by selecting Yes.
  • After the reset is complete, reconnect your Roku device to your network.

Additionally, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Check for updates: Go to Settings > System > System update > Check now to ensure that your Roku device is running the latest software.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the affected apps: Removing and then reinstalling the apps may help resolve any software issues causing the logouts.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos