Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bradspal

Roku channel temporarily unavailable

I can get Roku channel with my Roku device which is 8 years old and streams just fine on my Sony Bravia which is 16 years old. Roku channel is temporarily unavailable on my Toshiba smart tv. Why?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
BigTom
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku channel temporarily unavailable

Hi Bradspal,

You are the first to report this problem on Sony Bravia.

On the thread: 

The Roku Channel is temporarily unavailable on Samsung TV
there are about 12 of us with the same problem- the Roku channel no longer works on Samsung Smart TV but it used to work.  Also, the Roku channel works well on smartphones, desktop computers, etc. Other apps still work on our Samsung Smart TVs. Our Samsung Smart TV problem has been escalated to Roku second-level support who are working on the problem but no solution so far.
FYI.

Viejoloco

Re: Roku channel temporarily unavailable

I am having the same issue. The Roku channel used to work fine on my Samsung tv. Now I get that error, "THE ROKU  CHANNEL IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A FEW MINUTES"

I have tried that, I have reset the Smart Hub, I have delete and add the channel and still get the same problem.

My TV is a Samsung UN55JU6700