Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Davis2

Roku chanels and viewing.

I cannot believe you people. I've been with you for years. Never missed a payment. My debit card got scaned by some machine, they charged my card lots of money. I called my bank. They shut off my card. The soon as they can replace it is on the may 5th. My payment is due May 3rd. I called to let you know. I was told may 3rd I'll be shut off and when I get new card call them and I can resupscribed!!!!! REALLY. I THINK I WILL SAY GOOD BYE TO ROKU. AND BUY IT FROM ANOTHER CHANNEL. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. THE LADY THERE EVEN HUNG UO ON ME.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku chanels and viewing.

@Davis2 

Just to clarify, there is no fee or subscription charge to use your Roku device or access the Roku platform.

If you are subscribed to a premium channel, then normally those are charged monthly. (some annually).  Although I hear what you are saying and would think some form of extension could be accomodated, really does not exist with these subscriptions. (no grace periods).

Since it is only a couple of days between you getting your new card and having to resubscribe/renew your monthly subscription, there is plenty of other content (mostly free) to fill in the gap for this short period.

You can also try to contact Roku Billing through their official support link  https://support.roku.com/contactus and select "Accounts, Billing, and Subscriptions" just to make sure you were speaking with an official Roku representative.  Phone support is very limited and many times users think they are speaking with Roku representatives but are not.  (plenty of scammers out there). Best to stick with the official support contact options.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102