Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Plymouth

Roku and Brit Box Sign-in Issue

When I tried to watch Brit Box, I was notified that I needed to sign-in (I am signed in to Brit Box on my computer) so I clicked on Sign-in, but when the new screen came up and I clicked on Sign-in (to Brit Box) the Roku sign-in came up but it won't take my password and continues to say it is incorrect.  I can watch our other streaming service without a problem (Acorn, PBS, etc.).

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
gg7
Reel Rookie

Re: Britbox not recognizing any of my sign in info

Were you able to ever get in? I just signed up for Britbox and same thing - it shows my email but when enter the password it refuses to recognize it. I then changed my password for Roku and tried again. Still doesn't work. Ready to cancel and try it on Prime.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku and Brit Box Sign-in Issue

Are you using the proper credentials?  You should be using whatever email address and password you've established with BritBox and not your Roku account email and password.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.