Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Store not on Roku Channel

So I have a similar problem. My Fire TV came with the Roku Channel installed. I have another TV that has a Roku Stick on it. The Fire TV Roku Channel does not have Roku Store. I can't figure out how to the Roku Store on the Fire TV. 

Both accounts have the same email address and password. I purchased Paramount+ and it is showing up on the Roku Stick TV but not the Fire TV and not been able to figure out how to fix this problem.

When I log in to Roku online it only lists the Roku Stick TV and I can't find a way to add the Fire TV.

Any helpful comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Store not on Roku Channel

@2022trailblazer 

The Roku Channel is able to be installed on other smart TVs (like the FireTV), but the Roku Channel Store requires a Roku device (like your Roku Streaming Stick) or RokuTV in order to be installed and gain access to the channels/apps available through the Roku Channel Store (these channels/apps are designed to work on the Roku platform).

If you purchase Paramount+ directly through their site https://www.paramountplus.com/, rather than through Roku, then you should be able to use on any device.  If you purchased Paramount+ through Roku, you will generally only be able to use on a Roku device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos

No, Roku is running a Great deal ... $0.99 for the first 2 months then $4.99 a month after. Couldn't pass that up but will have to if I can't get it on the Fire TV.

Thank you so much for replying. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@2022trailblazer 

You can either use your existing Roku Streaming Stick on your FireTV, or purchase another Roku streaming device for your FireTV if you want to use Roku on your FireTV.  With a Roku device attached via HDMI, you would have access to the Roku Channel Store and take advantage of this offer.

This is the true benefit of these HDMI streaming devices.  You basically can have multiple streaming OS simply by connecting them to any TV via HDMI.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.