Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
negitive34
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Removed my favorite app!! Crazino!! Why?!?!

All billed through Roku and they still have other games on the platform. It was just this one game with the issue. It’s not billing, this is an old game. Most of us have played it for years. Thank you for your response but it’s non of that. I’ve been in contact with customer support and they don’t know what happened or so I’m told. The developers are working on a solution. 

negitive34
Channel Surfer

Exactly it’s just a game!

cathythecripple
Channel Surfer

IF YOU LOOK ON GAMES ROKU CHANNEL THERE IS 777GAMES DELUXE AND VEGAS GAMES THAT HAVE CRAZINO - I LOST 5000000000 POINTS - ALOT OF MONEY SPENT -WHY DOES ROKU HAVE THIS GAME ON OTHER APPS ??????????

andyross
Roku Guru

It's also possible there is an AI monitoring app and payment functions, and maybe something triggered the removal. From that one post about restoring it but some lost accounts could mean they were not properly using some functions.

JN342
Channel Surfer

Re: Crazino slots please bring it back

It's literally not gambling, though. You cannot get *anything* in return. It's just a game that lets you play slots. Seriously.

JN342
Channel Surfer

If Playcent (the developers of Crazino) have improperly used some functions, then why can't Roku state that? They are being completely silent with us (their customers) and the developers who have been trying desperately to figure out why it was removed.

Here's my outsider guess: Someone at Roku saw what the app is about and assumed it's gambling and removed it. But Crazino has zero gambling involved. There is no benefit to winning the slots than getting to play more. That's it. There's no cash-out or real world prizes or anything.

It would be pretty cool if someone from Roku would put this all to bed by providing any indication they care what we are saying.

MadWifesHubby
Binge Watcher

Sorry, it is a bad assumption that Roku is reading this thread. Most companies provide the user forum and then ignore it.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @everyone

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channels, Themes, or Screensavers can be removed at any time for a variety of different reasons. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously.

For more information, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
MadWifesHubby
Binge Watcher

Sorry Karla, it ain't that easy I am afraid. Crazino is talking to their customers through Facebook as that is the only medium they have to do so.

What the folks here are asking ROKU is why did they make the decision to remove the Crazino channel? Are they working with the Crazino developers to get it back up? Any ETA for that if so?

I realize you may be constrained but the ROKU customers are upset with ROKU and not Crazino.

negitive34
Channel Surfer

Absolutely not an answer at all! Someone from Roku needs to fix this! It is not gambling at all! Stop making excuses and let’s have some action!! Fix it!!