Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Myersk123
Reel Rookie

Roku Constant Repetitive Roku Commercials Driving me crazy Can I stop them

I don't even want my ROKU TV anymore . The same 4 or 5 commercial Roku Plays over and over again are driving me crazy . One 30 min show had the same ROKU commercials  playing on every commercial . I heard them 10 times each in in one hour . These commercials plague my live TV programs and I have no choice but to leave it on these channels because I need to keep the TV on for the entire day for my kitty cat and I can't figure out how to keep an app on for longer than 4 hours . I don't want auto shut off at all on anything . But more than anything I want to let Roku know that they are going to loose customers due to these awful commercials playing over and over again

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.