Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Channel show only has episode 7 available, doesn’t seem like licensing issue

The Roku Channel watch free show “American Princess” 2019 has gone from all 10 episodes available to only episode number 7 available. Episode 7 being the only one makes me think glitch instead of lost licensing. I’ve tried 3 devices and even made a dummy account to see if it was specific to me, but this is true of all devices and accounts. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel show only has episode 7 available, doesn’t seem like licensing issue

Hi @LadyJanealot,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. In regards to the missing episodes of American Princess on The Roku Channel, we'll share these details with the appropriate team for further review. We'll get back to you once we have an update.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos