Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RStock

Re: Roku Channel Live TV Guide List - Reference List

Thank you so much for this! 

Solas1

I don’t see ViaPlay listed. I received an email from them saying that they were available on the Roku channel. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Solas1 

ViaPlay is not available on the LiveTV linear channels of the Roku Channel.

ViaPlay instead is available as a standalone channel/app "ViaPlay on the Roku Channel" that you can install to your Roku device and/or access through the Roku Channel. ("The Roku Channel" and "Live TV on the Roku Channel" are different sections.)

Here is a link for ViaPlay on the Roku Channel. (online)

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/browse/w.b1RvjmgMdRHm9G40KL91i01jBKYbZJsd2DVzgBBMc4Ry1pzN4WT0YB8NvlM...

The "ViaPlay on the Roku Channel" channel/app is not listed yet in the Roku Channel Store online, but you can search for ViaPlay on your Roku device and it will show in the Results.  Once you begin a subscription, you should see a "ViaPlay on the Roku Channel" available in the Store or appear on your Home Screen. (you will also be able to access it directly through launching the Roku Channel in your device).

By the way, I will be subscribing to this channel this month also. (currently 7 days free trial being offered).

Click on image to enlarge.

Viaplay.png

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos