Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DougM1
Channel Surfer

Roku Advertisements - PLEASE STOP or GET NEW ONES

Please, for the love of God roku, can you please please please stop playing the same advertisments???  Its been a few years that you've played the log cabins, the sushi masters, the STUPID weird al movie!!!  Youre killing us with these and i cannot take it anymore.  I have to move over to watch/listen to Pat McAfee instead of Rich Eisen.  You've destroyed Rich for me.  Thanks, Doug

2 REPLIES 2
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Advertisements - PLEASE STOP or GET NEW ONES

Don't forget the Martha Stewart and Jessica Alba ones as well! They are so annoying and they play on a constant loop! Mute your TV as soon as they come on that is what I have been doing for a long time.

DougM1
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Advertisements - PLEASE STOP or GET NEW ONES

Its just so amazing to me that a conglomerate like Roku is doing this.  Its not like there aren't any other shows to promote?  Its simply unreal how bothersome this is to many, and Roku doesn't seem to mind??  Maybe they do and maybe they just don't have any other shows to promote???

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.