Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moo6233
Reel Rookie

Re: Rich Eisen show is no longer a live show?

Jump to solution

you are correct, it seems that now if we dont catch the live show 9AM PT/12PM ET we will no longer be able to watch the current day show.  this is a major dissapointment.  Im forced to watch the daily clips on YouTube, and the one thing I watched every day on Roku is the RES! Im surprised RES Consulting agreed to this!  Bring back the daily replay RES!

itsizzi
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks for the links. Would have been nice if the official Roku moderator had provided them.

0 Kudos
rkm5395
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No kidding!! Agree 100%!! 

0 Kudos
HondoMahatma
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Carly -  

As others have written, the ONLY reason I watch Roku is to watch The Rich Eisen show (RES).

Unfortunately, access to Eisen’s on-demand content on ALL Roku devices and platforms is ridiculously bad.

This is not a new issue.  On this forum alone, there are same complaints from over the past 6 months. 

The problem is that the daily episodes of RES are not available in any sort of logical or reliable way.  

For example, today (Saturday, September 14) I tried to watch the episode from this past Monday (September 9).  Weirdly, Roku only offers one episode (Tuesday, September 10) from this entire week’s five shows.  Why are the other four episodes from this week missing?

IMG_1942.jpeg

This is the same frustrating situation when trying to access the RES on a Roku branded Tv, or the Roku App on an Amazon Firestick, or the Roku channel on YouTube.  

BTW, deleting and reinstalling the app, and unplugging the devices DOES NOT WORK, so please don’t respond with that lame “solution.”

What is baffling about this on-going problem is that successfully providing on-demand content is the bare minimum requirement for streaming services like Roku.

The Rich Eisen Show is one of the very few programs on Roku with daily fresh content - and the audience is begging for.

Why can’t Roku get it right… Indifferent management?  Lousy customer service? Outdated technology?

C’mon Roku…you can do better!  Fix this issue ASAP so your customers can successfully access the Rich Eisen Show… and increase your viewership numbers (and advertising revenue)!

Jeter7347

Jump to solution

Why is the show no longer live on the East Coast?

Drew22

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Go to the Roku TV App, not the Live TV. Then Navigate to “Sports Talk on the Roku App” or Search for “Rich Eisen” and the live version should be there.

0 Kudos
bellacorse
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Carly,

Monday 9/16 and I'm still having the same problem again.  The system seemed to be working last Friday, but not today.

Any progress sorting this issue out?

itsizzi
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It is, but only from 9-12, then it's not available again until the next day. No more daily replays

0 Kudos
Maria715

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. It hasn't been for the last week and a half 

Has anyone responded?

0 Kudos
Maria715

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue in Florida. Last week I thought he was off but this week it's a replay it's not live anymore anybody know?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.