Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeKaSc

Re-post for AMC+ not saving My List

I hope somebody associated with Roku will read this. I may, actually, need to address it with Roku Support. I own a Roku Ultra. The model is 4660RW. The software version is 12.5.5 - build 4174-46. Some apps do not include the option to be removed when you press the " * " button. AMC+ happens to be one of them. You can log out of your account on the AMC+ app; turn the Roku device off for a few minutes. Turn it back on, enter the app, and insert your login info. When you add items to "My List", exit AMC+, re-enter, and select "My List" the section will once again be blank. To me, this seems like a Roku programming error in the cache portion of the its OS where it applies to AMC+.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Re-post for AMC+ not saving My List

Roku has nothing to do with the programming of AMC+ and the vast majority of other apps.  If something within the app doesn't work properly, you need to contact AMC+.

You can't remove an app if you have an active subscription through Roku, although you may be able to by using the mobile app.  Keep in mind that removing an app doesn't cancel any subscription and that's why they make it hard to remove an app with an active subscription.

Roku Mobile App - Free for iOS® or Android™ | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
leroy49

Re: Re-post for AMC+ not saving My List

I have the same issue.   Hopefully it gets fixed.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.