Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MFKDGAF

Re: How to remove a channel from top row of "home" page of sling app on the roku?

My Sling is doing the same thing. I’ve never watched Fox News before either. If you figure it out, please post the answer.

For anyone else that stumble across this post, I’ve opened a ticket with Sling, #11379800.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
denhow
Roku Guru

Re: How to remove a channel from top row of "home" page of sling app on the roku?

Is this on Sling Premium or Sling Freestream? For me on Sling Freestream the content of the row changes each time I open the app. Right now first two are BBC News and Euro News, both of which I have watched. The next ones are Real Economy (which I have not watched), Al Jazeera (which I have watched) and Fashion (which I have not watched and never will!). Fox News is not in the row at all.

[Edited to add:] Hmm, BBC News and Euro News are both in my Favorites which may or may not be relevant.

0 Kudos
MFKDGAF

Premium, specifically the blue and orange package.

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

Ah sorry. I only have Freestream so I probably can't help much.

0 Kudos