Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased new onn Roku tv trying to set up channels already subscribe too

I have showtime, Starz, Bet+ thru roku channel. Its asking me to start subscription which i already have.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Purchased new onn Roku tv trying to set up channels already subscribe too

@Justlillie22 

In a browser, go to https://my.roku.com and log in. Then go to the Subscriptions page. Do you see the subscriptions there?

If so, then go to the Account Edit page (don't edit the page, just look). Look at the email address.

Now, on your Roku, go to Settings > System > About

See the email address there? Is it the same shown in your browser?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Purchased new onn Roku tv trying to set up channels already subscribe too

Hi @Justlillie22, as @DBDukes pointed out, you may not be seeing the active subscriptions on your Roku device because you have logged in to a different Roku account. To get to the bottom of this, we will be sending a direct message to you here on the Roku Community to further assist! You can check your messages by clicking the mail icon at the top of your page. If you have any issues finding our message, please let us know. 

0 Kudos