Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VMC1
Binge Watcher

Re: PUERTO RICO FTA CHANNELS NOT LOADING SOME CHANNELS LIKE WAPA

Dear Rey, thank you for your response.  However, there is no way to find the contact information in order to make the request.  Every single attempt on any search engine for PR FTA Channels will take me to Roku, and since Roku is charging me for this service, I am having difficulties understanding why you don't have contact information, I mean, anything me and many other Roku users mitigate this issue.

Any other suggestion ?  

Thanks,

Victor

0 Kudos
VMC1
Binge Watcher

Re: PUERTO RICO FTA CHANNELS NOT LOADING SOME CHANNELS LIKE WAPA

The same situation here, and I am not getting anywhere.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated !

0 Kudos

Re: Puerto Rico FTA channels not loading some channels like Wapa

I have the same problem too a is not free I have to pay monthly 

0 Kudos
VMC1
Binge Watcher

2023 PR FTA Channels.jpg

I even tried to capture information during the opening of the app, Instant TV Channels, but when searching, it takes me back to Roku.

Please Roku, help to understand the issue, how can we contact the correct person so that we can address the issue.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lrivera2000,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help. In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VMC1
Binge Watcher

The latest recommendation from Roku was to contact the provider directly.  However, there is no information in how to contact whoever the provider is.  Please help !

0 Kudos
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

HOW CAN I CONTACT PUERTO RICO FTA PROVIDER CAN SOMEONE HELP ME 

0 Kudos
VMC1
Binge Watcher

Same question as edwinhernandez3...

I'm very close to cancel this subscription. 

0 Kudos
Nivekjpx

Wapa hasn't worked for a long time, it's time they did something because we pay for that service. fix it as soon as possible. I didn't think I had to write a negative review. but Wapa is the channel we watch the most! take action

0 Kudos
VMC1
Binge Watcher

I agree with the lack of support for having WAPA, WAPA Deportes, and Punto2 channel back in the PR FTA Channels.  I opted to unsubscribe until this issue is fixed.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.