Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freddy2

Re: Puerto Rico FTA channels. Application

Okay now i'm pissed  because roku Customer service sed that  Sling t v has it and is not true.   Because I finished talking with sling tv.    But yes Customer service roku hares the number just in case 816 272 8106

Necesitamos explicación

Jyn

I don't get it. We need this back soon please 🙏🙏🙏

rosa80

Hola el soporte de Roku dice que el canal no esta ya disponible. 

Wisone1
Reel Rookie

Roku really sucks! They remove channels without notice but sure are quick to withdraw their tiny amount each month! Each and everyone of us should get a refund for NOVEMBER! I’m pissed!

Junyr

I cancel mi susbscription until further notice, other wise yall are going to pay for something is not working, also the others apps from PR are not working or garbage content, cancelen su subscripcion y vuelvan despues, no paguen por algo que no funciona mi gente! Las otras aplicaciones de PR no sirven o su contenido es basura

joma0704

Nadie sabe nada?  Hay forma de contactar al creador de la pagina?

SepuRok
Reel Rookie

You are correct. I activated the notification fixture so it would let me know before the next payment cycle. In the meantime I can check the application from time to time hoping 🙏 that will come back in operation. 

#Puerto Rico

SepuRok
Reel Rookie

I don't know the developer for this application. Still, if he/she makes himself available or lets us know what the situation was that forced the retirement of the application from streaming the channels, we can probably help in solving the issue or at least put enough pressure to get this going. 

All the "Boricuas" if we act together as I know that we are a lot in the US, we can fight to get this solved. Or at least force the issue to find a way to get the streaming of the Puerto Rico channels back.

heidiry17
Reel Rookie

@bamadiez Someone posted this number I think is for Roku customer service. The number is 816-272-810

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.