Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jontalk
Roku Guru

Prime Video Movie Trailer bug on Roku Ultra

Ever since the release of OS13, if I view a movie trailer until the end, the app freezes when clicking the Back button. As a result, I have to EXIT the app by pressing Home. Please report this to Amazon and request they update the app. Thank you

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Prime Video Movie Trailer bug on Roku Ultra

Hi @jontalk,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out about this playback issue you're seeing when accessing the Prime Video channel. We'd like to learn more about this and see how we can work on it. 

Let us know...

• Is this an issue with all the content on the platform?
  • If you can still reproduce the issue, please share with us a tracker ID of this (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • If possible, a video clip along with examples of content titles.

Once this information is available, we'll be able to forward this over to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jontalk
Roku Guru

As stated in the posting, this only occurs with Prime Video and is clearly associated with OS13 since it never acted this way in the past. There's nothing to record since the screen freezes IF/when I watch a movie trailer to the end. Needless to say I pay close attention to the progress bar beneath the video and end the trailer BEFORE it ends. Regardless, its clear Amazon needs to update the channel. I'll send the ID later when I'm streaming. Thanks

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
jontalk
Roku Guru

Rey

Not sure if you can help with this, but I registered the Ultra 4800x a year or more ago and yet my profile shows the DELETED image of a Roku 3 I no longer own..what does a community member need to do to have the image display the SAME model they own? Thanks

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.