Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlaRT
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku is violating its own standards by hosting a new Qanon channel, "Burrow" (as repor

🤣🤣🤣

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DebMI
Reel Rookie

Re: Political propaganda used to brainwash people currently available on Roku

I just cant resist replying to this one. You said "nobody ever said the vaccine would prevent you from getting covid" Are you serious? They were shoving it down our throats that if we got the jab we would NOT get covid. Take a listen and then consider what else you might be wrong about.    https://twitter.com/liz_churchill8/status/1618365492636577795    

regencyrick
Channel Surfer

Re: Political propaganda used to brainwash people currently available on Roku

Did you see the dates on those videos??? They were all March of 2021 - 2 years ago, in the beginning of the pandemic  This was about the time that people figured out that Trump and his admin were lying about the extent of the danger.  Not much was known about the virus at that time, but based on other SARS-type viruses, the responsible people knew that vaccines were critical to survival.   Bottom line, people who were vaccinated were more likely to either not get the virus, or not get seriously sick from it.  And most importantly, not spread it around. The majority survived.  I am one of them.  People of my same demographic, in my neighborhood, didn't get the vaccine, and are now dead.  Dumb people didn't get the vaccine, and there are about a million here in the U.S. that are now plowing up daisies.  Some of them, on their death bed, lamented how stupid they were to believe the bull about the vaccines, and urged everyone to get the jab.  In Arizona for instance, a hotspot of vaccine conspiracy theories,  20,000 people who weren't vaccinated, died from COVID.  And Mark Kelly won the Arizona senate seat by 20,000 votes.  So all you Republicans pushing vaccine disinformation are doing Democrats a huge favor.  Keep it up. 

krvarner
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku is violating its own standards by hosting a new Qanon channel, "Burrow" (as repor

I read 1-2 books a month, not conspiracy books, history books. I’m a engineer with a full time job, I’m not lazy or stuck in an emotional loop. I see a lot of “kooky” stuff that I don’t believe, yes, some of it is way out in left field. But there are a lot of things that people should know and yet they don’t and those things are pretty eye opening and should worry every person on this planet. 

krvarner
Channel Surfer

Monopoly: Who Owns The World 

^^This is a great start. No conspiracies, just facts

regencyrick
Channel Surfer

Right...any media outlet that features an interview with Kyle Rittenhouse must be all 'facts'.  When you sign up, do they give you a tin-foil hat, or do you have to provide your own??  Maybe you should look up the definition of 'fact'.

0 Kudos
regencyrick
Channel Surfer

You are correct...but it depends on what books you are reading.  Hopefully not those ghost-written for Tucker Carlson, or Sean Hannity.  Here are a couple of suggestions:  'Dark Money' by Jane Mayer; and 'The Iron Triangle' by Dan Briody.  I can give you a dozen more later. 

0 Kudos
krvarner
Channel Surfer

You should look up the definition of Idealogical Subversion. 

Idealogical Subversion 

Great short ^^

0 Kudos
krvarner
Channel Surfer

Haha no Tucker Carlson books for me. A couple I read recently:

The Road to Serfdom
The Gulag Archipelago 
Creature from Jekyll Island

Those are all pretty good!

0 Kudos
Taco13

Channels like Burrow is spreading the truth that you can't fathom because you have been brainwashed your entire life.  Please keep your whining to yourself unless you are fully educated to the truth of this evil world.

0 Kudos