Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trish2222
Channel Surfer

Re: Political propaganda used to brainwash people currently available on Roku

Oh the dreaded C word yes free country you have every right to be laughable. Uggh cmon Roku is a buck worth your reputation ? Uggh such trash 

0 Kudos
regencyrick
Channel Surfer

There is one solution - I have 2 Roku players in my house, and subscribe to Roku channel...I will be removing both.  If enough of us do this, maybe they will start to pay attention. 

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@regencyrick wrote:

... I ... subscribe to Roku channel...

Roku Channel is free, but okay.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

krvarner
Channel Surfer

On what grounds can you say the content of that channel is 100% dishonest? Have you spent any time watching anything on the channel? Some of the content may seem like "scary propaganda" but do a little research into some of the topics and I am 100% sure you will learn some things. The only thing dangerous about anything on this channel is that it goes against what the mainstream media says. If you or anyone else on here bashing this channel doesn't want to put in the time to do the research or spend the hours/weeks/months needed in reading books on said topics or digging through bills or peer reviewed evidence, then take your argument elsewhere. Some of us enjoy the time and effort people put into videos to try and inform the rest of us what we've been hidden from all these years.

The term "conspiracy theorist" was first used by the CIA to discredit those questioning the JFK assassination narrative. It is now disclosed that the CIA was involved. Let that sink in.

Cheers.

codec007
Reel Rookie

Thanks for the heads up on the app!  Didn't know it existed until I saw your stupid post1

• There is a remove channel option.  Use it.
Dsgreg68

It's called freedom. You are free to choose to watch it or not watch it. If you do decide to watch it, you can then research and come to your own conclusions. Yes, even people that claim to be presenting truth are doing the opposite.  Don't  be lazy and embrace freedom, or move to a communist country.

Trish2222
Channel Surfer

Oh the dreaded C word.  Join the rest of reality or leave it. Oh wait……

krvarner
Channel Surfer

regencyrick
Channel Surfer

Obviously, you are unaware of the effect that this type of outlet has - ever heard of Fox? Ever heard of January 6 insurrection?  You might be able to discern the difference between truth and lies - and 'opinions' that purposely misinform, are LIES - but a lot of uneducated, low intelligence people can't, and it cost people their lives at the Capital building.  And it cost thousands of people their lives from COVID.  I see that you are ok with that -  it's just Darwinism at work.  But next time, we may not be so lucky, and we lose democracy here in America.  Maybe you can find a more worthwhile cause to support?