Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RayBob58

Please show Then Came Bronson.

I've been enjoying Movin' On recently and it reminded me of another show I enjoyed as a teenager. Then Came Bronson was a great show, and I know there's a following for it, based on Facebook pages. Please search it out and air it. It was short-lived, like Movin' On. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
SonBurns

Re: Please show Then Came Bronson.

Absolutely!  If Roku can find room for a late 50's one-off like "Decoy", there must certainly be space for "Then Came Bronson", a series that had a lasting impact on an entire generation.  Roku, you can do it!

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Please show Then Came Bronson.

You must remember that all media is owned by someone. Roku doesn't own any of the content they provide via The Roku Channel, with the exception of a couple of things they've created themselves. So whoever owns the legal rights to "Then came Bronson" would have to offer it for rent (since that's all Roku does is rent the content for a specific period of time) and offer terms that are acceptable to Roku. A lot of times that content simply isn't made available for streaming, regardless of how strong the demand might be for it.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.