Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dchick35

Peacock Local Channel Has Not Worked for Months

How do I get my Peacock Local Channel to work? It used to work but, on my TV it gave me New York news and my phone app got OKC. Now, neither work and it’s been months. Peacock support team says since I have it through Roku, that they cannot assist due to privacy concerns.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock Local Channel Has Not Worked for Months

I assume you have Peacock Premium Plus (ad-free), to get live local. What station you get is typically based on your IP address. Geolocation based on IP is often unreliable, especially as addresses can move around if you are part of a national ISP company (Comcast, etc...) In Peacock, on the profile screen, click the pencil icon below the avatar, you can then scroll down and change your ZIP code.

On the Roku itself, there is also Settings/System/Zip Code, which may or may not help.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.