Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenniferH19
Reel Rookie

Paramount + on the roku channel

Jump to solution

So my mom went to renew our paramount+ account but instead she done paramount+ on the roku channel so now when I go to try to sign in on a different TV it doesn't give me any sign in options how can I get signed in to paramount + on the roku channel!? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HelpSam911
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount + on the roku channel

Jump to solution

I don't know what's up with Paramount+ on here honestly but what MAY help is to unplug your tv for 10/15secs and plug it back in. You can do the same thing with your router because that's usually connected in some way to your tv, etc. I have done that myself and at times it works. At least it did in the past, until things started messing up even when I did that. I honestly think that it may have to do with wifi but I'm not as knowlegable as some when it comes to technology. If I were you, I'd just try the basic unplugging it and counting to 10/15. Plug it in again and see if that helps. That may be all that you need to do. 

I hope that I've helped! 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HelpSam911
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don't know what's up with Paramount+ on here honestly but what MAY help is to unplug your tv for 10/15secs and plug it back in. You can do the same thing with your router because that's usually connected in some way to your tv, etc. I have done that myself and at times it works. At least it did in the past, until things started messing up even when I did that. I honestly think that it may have to do with wifi but I'm not as knowlegable as some when it comes to technology. If I were you, I'd just try the basic unplugging it and counting to 10/15. Plug it in again and see if that helps. That may be all that you need to do. 

I hope that I've helped! 

Good luck!

0 Kudos
JenniferH19
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you! I'll try that and see if that works! 

HelpSam911
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You're very welcome. I hope that it works!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.