Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bahage

Re: Paramount+ sign in on other devices

Jump to solution

I only have one Roku tv and the others are not Roku.  I am currently signed up with Paramount+ through Roku but unable to watch it on other tv's.  If I cancel Paramount+ through Roku and sign up directly with Paramount+, I'm assuming I will be able to watch it on non-Roku tv's.  Will it cost the same per month ($4.99)?  And what is meant by period overlap?

Thanks - look forward to your reply.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@bahage, before you make any changes, go to the Paramount+ website and enter the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About and then click the "forgot password" link.  Hopefully you'll get an email allowing you to reset/create a password.  If that works, you can use the email address and password to log in on any device.

I have no idea what a subscription directly with Parmaount would cost, but they probably have different options than what's available through Roku.  If you cancel your subscription through Roku you'll still have access through the end of the current period, so if you also start a subscription directly with Paramount you'll now have two active subscriptions.  That's what period overlap means.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Allimoo1

Jump to solution

The solution that worked for me is this:

1.) Go to the sign in page for your subscription online (paramount plus, peacock, a HBO Max, etc).- not on an  app. 

2.)Click “forgot password”.  

3.) Change your password. 

4.) Go to your subscription app on your device (tv, iPad, computer,etc) and sign in with new password.

0 Kudos