Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kcdad
Binge Watcher

Paramount Plus keep watching list

Jump to solution

Does anybody know how to delete shows from the keep watching list on Paramount +? Their website shows how, but none of those features show up on my Roku Ultra. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount Plus keep watching list

Jump to solution

The website shows you how to do it. You need to do it through the website not the app or channel. 
E11DDAC8-4777-4308-B48B-69D10EF62856.jpeg

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The website shows you how to do it. You need to do it through the website not the app or channel. 
E11DDAC8-4777-4308-B48B-69D10EF62856.jpeg

-D
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Sure but I have a Roku account NOT a P+ account.  Just a shot in the dark here but I don't expect I can log in to the P+ site without a password. 

0 Kudos
DF7591

Jump to solution

This tells how to delete from My List. I need to remove from Keep Watching. 2 different lists. 

-D
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Honestly this is exactly why I'm gonna dump Roku.  If I need to put up with BS like this, and P+ is IMO the freaking worst of them with the keep watching.  I have no less than 6 titles I stopped watching or completed watching and they will not drop off my keep watching via  Roku.

I have a smart TV now and I don't need to watch P+ on my older TV with the Roku.  So the aggravation is just P+ suckage wrapped up Roku being lame as neither of them offer a fix.  It's 2023 in 3 months an you people can't manage to let us clear out a keep watching???

Just me venting in this because stupid Roku sent me an email to let me know this STILL ISN'T CORRECTABLE!! 

bjlyon615
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Frustrating, yes, but I’m more concerned about the prospects of a nuclear war.

kjsa71
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You need to go on your computer, log in to Paramount Plus and above the keep watching list is an edit button on the right.  There you can delete tv shows from the keep watching lists.  You can only do it in a web page browser and not through the app.  Hope that helps.

bjlyon615
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for taking the time to show me how to solve the problem.

0 Kudos
Powcruzer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is the answer that was needed. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Powcruzer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is exactly the answer that was needed.  Thank you.

0 Kudos