Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FortuneDollChi
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus-how to restart an episode on Roku

Jump to solution

AMEN!!! We need to think this one through.  We need to figure out, how we can make a big enough impact to get the "DECISION MAKERS" aware of this ... they are the only ones who can light a fire under these tech guys. We have to pull together to make the owners aware of the issues IMPACTING THE CUSTOMERS WHO PAY TO KEEP PARAMOUNT AFLOAT!! 

0 Kudos
Tardawgdee

Jump to solution

I figured out a work around.  If you have the APP on your phone (add it if not) you can go to the show and start the episode you want to rewatch.  Then go back (make sure you restart it if not closed) to Paramount Plus on your TV and it is in your Continue Watching list. Then just rewind back to the beginning and Poof!  There you go!!

0 Kudos
MayaMayn

Jump to solution

Thanks! I restarted it on my computer phone, exited out of the app and reopened it. Now I can rewatch it!

0 Kudos
FortuneDollChi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My app appears to be fixed!! Looks like our complaints finally lit a fire! 

0 Kudos
Urtheissue
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes! It's absolutely rediculus that they can't include a prompt to "start from the beginning". After struggling with this for a full day... I went to the woodside episode before the episode I want to watch. If you watched the episode before this will work... it will take you to the next episode & start it at the beginning. You would think Paramount + could have a user friendly app for people to stream... no, it's honestly the worst streaming app I currently pay for. Even the free streaming apps have better

0 Kudos
kallensand
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Does not work

0 Kudos
tb542
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Oh, good gosh! Instead of Paramount+ doing what they should, their customers are having to try to find ridiculous work-arounds.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have paramount plus for free how do I go back and watch what I missed 

0 Kudos
DennisC60
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Search the title of what you want to watch using magnifying glass on left. Then you can select season or episode. 

0 Kudos
tb542
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

When you find the show, add it to your list of saved shows (My List). When you go to My List and select the shows, select Episodes and you can pick which ones to watch from there.

0 Kudos