Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount Plus Won't Allow Sign In

I just made an attempt to watch Paramount Plus and it asked me to sign in.  I tried several times using both methods available (email/password and PC/code).  I also updated the channel, restarted the device, unplugging it from the power and internet and nothing is working.  I started checking other channels and they work.  Anyone else having issues with Paramount Plus today?  I watched it yesterday and everything was fine.  Never had this problem before.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount Plus Won't Allow Sign In

Has nothing to do with Roku and if your watched it yesterday then you were already signed in. Once you’re signed into a channel/ app. You never have to sign in ever again. I’ve been signed into all my channels for years. There are outages being reported with Paramount+

https://downdetector.com/status/paramountplus/

Main67

Same here! I just posted pretty much same, I didn’t see yours until after.

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey there,

@BillieAnnie thanks for your insight on this.

@RedSorceress and @Main67 If you are still unable to get logged into the Paramount+ Channel, we would be happy to help. Respond to this post or send a message directly and we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks for being active members of our Roku Community. #HappyStreaming

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.