Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PBS Kids Channel not displaying videos properly

A factory reset still didn't fix this issue. No video just audio for any video on PBS Kids. It seems Roku has no intention of fixing this. 

0 Kudos
jabo2099
Channel Surfer

Anyone else try recently?  It's randomly working for us again as of yesterday.  🙂 

0 Kudos
Rsugg1219

It still will not let me watch videos and I have no luck with PBS answering me. Has anyone figured anything out. 

0 Kudos
jabo2099
Channel Surfer

Yeah, back to not working again today.  Clips and live TV play fine, but not full episodes.  (Which is really the only thing I want to work.). =( 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi everyone!

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Since the issue is within the PBS channel, we suggest reaching out once again directly to their support team to report the issue and for further help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the publisher.

You can contact them here: https://help.pbs.org/support/tickets/new

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rowku

I found a workaround on another forum. Pick a full episode and fast forward to the end. The next video will automatically start WITH picture. 

MSow

But without video how do i know when im at the end of an episode?

0 Kudos

I just used my remote and let it fast forward for about 20 seconds at a time until it got to the ending theme, then just let it play automatically and it went right to the next episode with video. 

jabo2099
Channel Surfer

I tried it, and the work around does work. Not ideal as you can't ever watch the 1st Episode in the list of choices, but at least it's something. Thanks!

Jennymar

I have followed every instruction provided by Roku above and still the pbs kids app doesn’t work. However, it works in my new tv without using a roku control remote. I think that problem is with Roku no pbs kids app. What do you all think? 

0 Kudos