Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
L0rdS1rius
Reel Rookie

Onn TV making high pitch sound while on. Can hear it through my show. Please help

OnnTV has been made aware of it many times and has flat out refused to help many customers, myself included.. 

It's likely a loose capacitor or something as the speakers and TV works fine outside of the high pitched noise.. 

My question is this - has anyone had problems with OnnTv trying to say it is a software/firmware problem, or flat out refuse the warranty claims while under the 1 year warranty? 

Also, has anyone had issues with registering their devices regarding the 2nd Year warranty Coverage, as provided on the card that was included with the TV?

Finally, has anyone had problems with OnnTv claiming you had failed to register for the 2nd year when it was registered, or had issues while going to register for the 2nd years coverage? 

Kindest, 

May We All Find a Resolution 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn TV making high pitch sound while on. Can hear it through my show. Please help

Hi @L0rdS1rius,

Thanks for keeping the Roku Community posted.

Could you tell us when did you see this behavior occur? Have you tried any troubleshooting in trying to address this?

Let us know more about this so that we can further assist you.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos