Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: None of my local cable stations are listed on my cable guide

Nothing to do with Roku., Not sure who told you this information. You could mirror your phone screen. You’re better off ditch and cable TV from Breezeline  and using a live TV streaming service. If there was a channel then Breezeline would have to develop it

0 Kudos
lmpres
Channel Surfer

I'm not complaining about Roku.  I am about Breezeline.  The agent who signed me up for all of the equipment and service told me, then the guy who came and installed it today seconded that info, then the customer service rep I was on the phone with tonight said the same thing so that was 3!

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@lmpres  Then call them back and have them email you the information. Send a link. Never take anybody’s word for something unless they can prove it to you. Did you sign up for breeze line under contract? If not I would cancel them. Than sign up for YouTube TV. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.