Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Izzyziggy
Reel Rookie

No Stan on my TV and button doesn’t work

So I went to sign into my Stan streaming account and found the button on my remote did nothing. So I decided to look for the app on the TV…. And it doesn’t seem to be there.

How do I get the Stan app? Why would they have a button? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Stan on my TV and button doesn’t work

@Izzyziggy  , I assume you're in Australia.  Stan is in the Australia channel store.  If you're in Australia and you can't add it then there may be an issue with your account where it's not associated with the correct region.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Izzyziggy
Reel Rookie

Hi @renojim, do you know how I check which region is associated with my account? 

yes I am in Australia! 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Unfortunately, I don't know of a reliable way to figure out what region your account is associated with, but a good indication is that if you click on that link I gave above and "Add channel" is inoperative (like it is for me since I'm in the US) then you probably don't have an Australia account.  The only way to fix it is to create a new account, factory reset your Roku device, and link it to the new account.  If you're using a VPN or anything that can mask your true location, that can really mess things up.  When you create the new account, you might want to clear your browser cookies or use a private/incognito browser window so that any data saved on your computer can't interfere with the process. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.