Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Psyclops347
Reel Rookie

No MLS season pass recieved.

I bought a Roku Express 4k+ and haven't gotten any info on the 2 free MLS season . Please help. Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No MLS season pass recieved.

@Psyclops347-

I found a Roku page describing this offer: https://www.roku.com/offers/applemls

From that page:

How do I sign up for this offer?

After you activate your new Roku streaming device, be sure to opt-in to Roku emails to receive your redemption code. Follow the easy steps in the email to redeem your two-month free trial.

Have you opted in to receiving Roku emails? 

Try logging into your account at https://my.roku.com, clicking on the Communication center button, and checking the box for "Emails with product tips, the latest releases, hot new channels, and customer exclusive discounts"

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
ssdbc

This might not be a real deal from Roku as I registered a little over a week ago, enabled communication preferences, and still no email to get this MLS promotion.

0 Kudos

It’s advertised as a real deal On roku’s website but it’s a scam. Their customer support doesn’t know anything about it. I haven’t gotten mine either. 

0 Kudos
Psyclops347
Reel Rookie

Thanks for the information. I just did what you said. Hopefully  get a codenor something. 

0 Kudos
Rum-It

Same here! Can't figure out how to get it. I did turn on email notifications also

0 Kudos