Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Amazon Prime in Chile

Jump to solution

@pela0 @Knives87 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Limited available channels on ROKU in Malaysia? Especially Amazon Prime

Jump to solution

Why can't I get Amazon Video on roku in Malaysia? Amazon Video is not blocked in Malaysia and easily accessible on several TV apps but not in Roku. How can I get this fixed?  

What is the point of paying for Roku if the channels we want are not available? 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Limited available channels on ROKU in Malaysia? Especially Amazon Prime

Jump to solution

You should contact Amazon and ask them why it's not available on Roku in Malaysia.  Roku has nothing to do with it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
btekcan
Reel Rookie

Re: Amazon Prime Turkey

Jump to solution

I think here is not support community. And Roku is not number 1 streaming company. Because we are still waiting very stupid things. Very old Samsung and LG tv support Amazon but new Roku Ultra and others not.

metin

prime video channel is missing in Turkey

Jump to solution

I live in Turkey,I cant add prime video channel since it is not listed on channels.please fix this issue.Do not make me contact to Amazon etc.this is not Amazon problem.

magut
Channel Surfer

Re: prime video channel is missing in Turkey

Jump to solution

i aggree. We need help.

ajdewhurst

Update on Disney+ and Prime video channels on Roku for Australia

Jump to solution

Is there any update to when Disney+ and Prime Video will be available channels on Roku for Australia?

0 Kudos
jbett

Amazon Prime Video Channel in Australia??

Jump to solution

Have a Amazon Prime Video Account, yet cannot add it / find it on my Roku.  I have the latest Roku too, anybody know why?  Shame, i either have to give up my Roku or Amazon Prime. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Amazon Prime Video Channel in Australia??

Jump to solution

It's up to the channel providers to make their Roku channel available in different regions.  You might want to contact Amazon and see what they have to say about it, but if you can't find it then it's probably because Amazon hasn't made it available.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
MikeSGP

Prime Video Greyed Out in channel store ?

Jump to solution

Hi When I try to access the Amazon Prime Channel to install on my Rokus , the application is greyed out and cannot be loaded. Im following on the link : https://channelstore.roku.com/en-gb/details/afbca04cc0e1c93a2ea8f3382b56172c/prime-video I am writing from Singapore , but have a local prime subscription.

I have two Streaming Stick+, both are on the latest firmware. 

Thanks for any help. Mike

Tags (1)
0 Kudos