Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raven028272
Reel Rookie

Re: New Problems With the Mentalist

Jump to solution

Will it ever come back?!?!

Jump to solution

Hello, Carly

If the Mentalist is randomly gone now to watching free on ROKU channel, does it ever come back, even if for a brief period of time?

I just purchased the Roku stick 1 month ago (Jan 2024) and was happily telling others about what it provides free. Now, embarrassingly, I will have to tell them otherwise.

I was near the end of Season 2. I just checked the BLOG as suggested and could not successfully find the Mentalist on the list. Is it one list or do you have to search through many.

Please bring it back.  WE love it.

Thank you.

simpleguy

Jump to solution

Do you let anyone know before you drop a show?  Seriously, could you have let a bunch of people know, maybe with a month notice, it would change what we do.

HarliDoll

Jump to solution

No please this is the only show I watch repeatedly I literally do no watch anything else. This is the only thing I have that is on my intelligence level and helps me cope. I literally don’t have another coping outlet this is my one and only thing please just bring it back it’s literally the only reason I have a house full of Roku tvs please. 

0 Kudos
Tweeks02
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Would you consider bringing it back!  So many of us was watching it and much prefer it to most of the other shows you have in your library!!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.